Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2016-17 Assistant Commandant posts :- Indian Coast Guard (ministry of Defence) invites application from male Indian for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) for SC & ST category only. Apply online before 15th September 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Commandant
Eligibility:- Degree in Engineering, Degree, 12th Class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- as per official notification
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not mentioned
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be from 1st July 1987 to 30th June 1996/ 1st July 1987 to 30th June 1998.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree of recognized university or Engineering degree, passed sections A and B examination from the institute of Engineers and 12th Class.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 8th September 2016 to 15th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th September 2016.
- Applicants with-drawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishment – sare not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested / convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.
- Indian coast guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application.
- Photo should be pasted and not stamped.
- Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change for examination Centre / Date will not be entertained.