Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the recruitment of Indian Coast Guard. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch can apply online application from 18th November 2018 and before 30th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch|
|Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable) and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIthof 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA) OR Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate OR A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
|Age limit||General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).|
General Duty (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Law: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||18th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on the Preliminary Exam and Personality Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 18th November 2018 to 30th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates advised to regularly visit CG recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for latest updates regarding change in examination dates, venues and any other information.
- Due limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
- Any change in the postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Registration number, name and branch opted for.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. The candidate is required to bring one set of self attested copies of all documents/certificates for verification alongwith originals in PSB &FSB.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one centre, a few candidates may be allotted to other centres.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to PSB/ FSB. If any discrepancies are observed in the documents during the PSB/FSB or at later stage, the candidature/enrollment will be cancelled.
- Free boarding & lodging facility only for the duration of FSB will be provided. No lodging and boarding facilities are available for candidates appearing for PSB.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months from the PSB date.