Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the recruitment Indian Coast Guard. The candidate who is looking for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch can apply online application from 21st January 2019 and before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch||Not Specified|
|10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Age limit||18 to 22 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||21st January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical Fitness Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 21st January 2019 to 31st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets produced at the time of written test will be returned to candidate post verification.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinised for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect at any stage of recruitment.
- It may also be noted that minimum percentage of marks for eligibility at Para 2 may be increased depending upon number of candidates applying.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes not recognized by Govt. / AICTE are not eligible.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one Centre, a few candidates may be allotted to any other Centre. Candidates with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
- Mobile Phone – Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not permitted during examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Bluetooth, any kind of scanning equipment during examination hours immediately action as per law including filling FIR will be initiated.
- Coast Guard cannot guarantee the safe keeping of any electronic devices. Candidate will not be allowed to go to toilet or leave examination venue/ Hall for any reasons after the commencement of the written examination.
- All candidates will be frisked prior entering into examination venue.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator of any suspicious action by any of the candidates.