Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in for the recruitment of Indian Coast Guard. The candidate who is looking for Navik (General Duty) can apply online application from 1st July 2018 and before 10th July 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Navik (General Duty)||Not Specified|
|Qualification||10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.|
|Age limit||Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st July 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||10th July 2018|
|Date of Exam||Sep-Oct 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical Fitness Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in from 1st July 2018 to 10th July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled.
- Request for change of examination center /date will not be entertained.
- Mobile Phone. Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not permitted during examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Bluetooth or any kind of scanning equipment during examination hour’s immediate action as per law including filling FIR will be initiated.
- Indian Coast Guard cannot guarantee the safe keeping of any electronic devices. Candidates will not be allowed to leave examination Centre/ Hall for any reasons after the commencement of the Written Examination.
- All candidates will be frisked prior entering into examination Centre.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator of any suspicious action by any of the candidates.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initially medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.