Indian Navy Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the hiring of 400 vacancies at Indian Navy. The candidate who is looking for Sailors can apply online application on or before 01-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|No. of Vacancies||400|
Post Name:– Sailors
No of Post:- 400 (Approximately)
Salary: Rs. 14600/- Per Month
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Examination.
SC/ST:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 205/-
Payment Mode: online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Sailors posts in Indian Navy, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Indian Navy official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26th July 2019 and before 1st August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 26th July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 1st August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.