Indian Navy recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the recruitment of 172 vacancies at Indian Navy. The candidate who is looking for Chargeman can apply online application on or before 28-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|No. of Vacancies||172|
Chargeman (Mechanic):- 103 Posts
Chargeman (Ammn & Explosive):- 69 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Chargeman (Mechanic):- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
Chargeman (Ammn & Explosive):- Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognized organization.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 205/-
Payment Mode: online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Chargeman posts in Indian Navy, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Indian Navy official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 16th April 2019 and before 28th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 16th April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 28th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBDs: 10 years
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above post.
- The applicant should ensure that he I she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. If any false or incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage, his I her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him I her.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration.
- In case, the candidates working in Central Government fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his I her candidature will be cancelled.
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the online application form.
- Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/ Unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations. A criminal proceeding may also be initiated.
- Candidates are also requested to check www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in websites regularly till completion of recruitment for updates I corrigendum and any further instructions.
- The SC/ST/EWS candidates should be in possession of a latest copy of caste certificate for claiming age I other relaxation and reservation and produce original certificate on demand.
- In case of OBCs, the candidate is required to produce, on demand, a caste certificate (valid for three financial years), specifying that the candidate does not belong to ‘Creamy layer’. The certificate should be as per format contained in GOI. DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013- Estt.(Res) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt(Res) dated 27 May 2013.
- Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts should upload an undertaking as per GOii DOP&T OM 36034/2/91/Estt.(SCT) dated 03 Apr 1991 to avail age relaxation/reservation.
- The Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, who want to avail benefit of reservation and age relaxation should be in possession of disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary. The vacancies may be reduced/increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ postponed/suspended/ terminated without any notice/assigning any reasons, at any stage.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging I boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the examination centre as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Various format of Certificates recommended for direct recruitment of Naval Civilians are available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in at Personnel > Civilian page.