Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Sailor Apprentice vacancies : Indian Navy invites application for the unmarried male candidates recruitment drive for Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) under 139 batch at INS chilka followed by professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training establishment.
Name of Post:-Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 139 Batch
Job Location:-All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-19th June 2015
Age Limit:-The candidate for the post of Sailor should have been born between 1st February 1996 to 31st January 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Qualification:-Candidate should have qualified +2 / equivalent exam with Math / physics as compulsory subjects, optional subjects chemistry / biology / computers
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis on the order of merit depending on their performance in written test, physical test (PFT) and fitness in the medical examination.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 9th June 2015 to 19th June 2015. Candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, +2 marks sheet, domicile, NCC certificate (If held) and one self-addressed envelope send by ordinary post only to Post Box No 476, GOL DAK KHANA GPO, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 26th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Print out of online applications will be received only through ordinary Post.
- Application received through speed post / registered post or courier will be rejected.
- Call up letter cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment test, which are scheduled during September / October 2015 are required to be downloaded from internet site www.jainindiannavy.gov.in
- The eyesight without glasses should better eye 6/12 and worse eye 6/12.
- The eyesight with glasses should better eye 6/9 and worse eye 6/12
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors.
- Qualifying in Physical fitness test is mandatory for selection.
- Result of the written test will be announced on the same day.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded police verification form along with the call letter.
- Print out two copies of online application form.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate and +2 class mark sheet ready for reference.