Indian Navy recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the recruitment of 2500 (Approximately) vacancies at Indian Navy. The candidate who is looking for Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – Aug 2019 Batch can apply online application from 14th December 2018 and before 30th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Total Number of Posts||2500 (Approximately)|
|Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – Aug 2019 Batch||2500 (Approximately)|
|Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.|
|Age limit||Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month|
|online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||14th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection of recruits is based on State-wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.|
How to Apply
|Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14th December 2018 to 30th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.