Indian Navy recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.indiannavy.nic.in for the recruitment of 53 vacancies at Indian Navy. The candidate who is looking for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial) can apply the application on or before 25th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Total Number of Posts||53|
|Post name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial)||53 Posts|
|Qualification||Matriculation and Proficiency in relevant trade|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date||25th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed along with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested. The envelop must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST “___________ and CATEGORY”___________(i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR) and sent by Registered Post only to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh) along with relevant documents.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBDs: 10 years
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts
- The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. In case any false or incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him/her.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification, experience etc will be determined as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- In case, the candidates working in Central /State Govt etc., fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his /her candidature will not be considered.
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the application form.
- Competent Authority has the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as further examinations.
- Candidates are also requested to check www.indiannavy.nic.in. web site regularly till completion of recruitment for updates/corrigendum and any further instructions.
- The SC/ST candidates should be in possession of a latest copy of caste certificate for claiming age/other relaxation and reservation and produce original certificate on demand (Annexure-VII).
- In case of OBCs, the candidate is required to produce, on demand, a caste certificate (valid for three financial years) specifying that the candidate does not belong to “Creamy layer. The certificate should be as per format contained in GOI DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013-Estt (Res) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt (Res) dated 27 May 2013 (Annexure-II).
- Meritorious Sports Person applying for the post should submit certificate as per the Annexure IV.
- Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts should submit an undertaking as per GOI / DOP&T OM 36034/2/91/Estt (SCT) dated 03 Apr 1991 to avail age relaxation/reservation (Annexure-V).
- Government Servants require to submit certificate as per Annexure VI
- The Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, who want to avail benefit of reservation and age relaxation should be in possession of disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format given in GOI/DOP&T OM 36035/1/2012-Estt.(Res) dated 29 Nov 13. (Annexure-III)
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary. The vacancies may be reduced/increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof. The recruitment process can be cancelled /postponed/suspended/terminated without any notice/assigning any reasons, at any stage.
- The scores and ranking of candidates in the recruitment examination will be made public through portal in accordance with DOP&T OM dated 21 Jun 2016. The options of opting out have to be exercised by candidates at the time of filling up the application.
- It is likely that the date, time and venue of examination for different posts may coincide in such situation; the individual has to opt for a particular examination as per his/her choice. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging / boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the recruitment test as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.