INSA recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.insaindia.res.in for the recruitment of 1 vacancy at Indian National Science Academy. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Executive Director can apply offline application on or before 8th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian National Science Academy|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Deputy Executive Director|
|Deputy Executive Director||1 post|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized university|
|Age limit||56 years as on 1st August 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||8th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form along with latest photograph, self-attested photocopies of educational certificates, relevant Degree of essential qualifications, experience certificate to the Deputy Executive Director-II (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 8th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
1. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. The prescribed essential qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. In the event of number of applications being large, the Academy reserves right for shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of higher percentage of marks Or on the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in this advertisement Or on the basis of higher experience Or any other method as decided by the Academy. The decision of the Academy will be final and binding on the candidates.
2. The period of deputation will be for three years. Further period of extension shall be on mutual consent basis as per GOI guidelines. The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with the Govt. of India CCS Rules.
3. Candidate should apply in prescribed format which may be downloaded from the Academy’s website: www.insaindia.res.in
4. The Departmental Officers in the feeder cadre who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration on deputation.
5. Only post Qualification experience as required above will be considered for the purpose of calculation of period of work experience.
6. Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA grading in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the Universities/ Institutions. A copy of such formula should be attached with the mark sheet.
7. Candidates are required to possess a valid active e-mail ID which is to be filled in the application form correctly and legibly, so that intimation to shortlisted candidates can be sent. The Academy will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
8. The age, qualification and experience for the above posts shall be reckoned as on 1.8.2018.
9. The candidates selected shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004 unless they are already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
10. Applications received incomplete in any respect, wrongly filled-in or not in the prescribed format, unsigned, or without supporting photocopies of educational certificates, mark sheets, age, etc. or without photograph will not be considered in any case and no correspondence for rejected applications shall be entertained.
11. Eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared for deputation may apply through proper channel in prescribed format and their applications through proper channel must reach the Academy within 30 days from publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Otherwise their candidature will not be considered. The applications of only such Officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following:
(i) Application in prescribed proforma – Fill up all the Column carefully
(ii) Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate
(iii) Statement giving details of Major / Minor penalties imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten years
(iv) The Employer will certify that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct.
(v) Photocopies of ACRs/ APARs/Annual Appraisal for the last five years (2013-14 to 2017-18) duly attested by an Officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent. If there is no ACR/ APAR System in the organization, in that case a certificate from the Head of Organization should invariably be given while forwarding the applications that the Organization does not have any mechanism for annual appraisal.
12. Candidates may send their duly filled in downloaded application form along with latest photograph, self-attested photocopies of educational certificates and mark sheets (matriculation onwards), relevant Degree of essential qualifications, experience certificate to the Deputy Executive Director-II (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 in a closed cover super-scribing “Application for the post of Deputy Executive Director-I. Applications received without supporting documents shall be summarily rejected.
13. The decision of the Academy in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of interview etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
14. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/ her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and experience and submit his/ her application duly filled-in along with the supporting documents as per the advertisement.
15. The complete application should reach the Academy within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. In case the due date falls on weekly off/ holidays, the last date will be the next working day upto 6.00 p.m. The Academy shall not be responsible for any postal delay.