IOCL Jobs 2020 for Apprentice, candidates can apply for 500 position after completing Diploma, ITI, Graduate, 12th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IOCL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2019-20 (2nd cycle) released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||500|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, ITI, Graduate, 12th pass|
Technician Apprentice:– 265 Posts
Trade Apprentice:- 235 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Technician Apprentice:– 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Trade Apprentice:- Regular Full time ITI (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
Trade Apprentice (Accountant):- Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) Fresher:- Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/Institute.
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) Skilled:- Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years as on 29th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)- FY 2019-20 (2nd cycle). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
Starting date to apply online:- 22nd Feb 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 20th March 2020
Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates:- 20th March 2020
Tentative Date of Written Test:- 29th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials etc. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
- Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com.
- Disputes, if any shall be subject to jurisdiction of the local Court at New Delhi, for which the candidate has applied for Apprenticeship.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Candidate for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx)
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx) ONLY.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree/ Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable to criminal prosecution. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.