IOCL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 137 Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at iocl.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Oil Corporation Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-02-18.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||137|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI, Diploma|
IOCL Post Details
Engineering Assistant: 58 Posts
Technical Attendant: 79 Posts
- Engineering Assistant: Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control) disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Technical Attendant: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Engineering Assistant: Rs. 25000 – 105000/- per month
- Technical Attendant: Rs. 23000 – 78000/- per month
- Engineering Assistant: 18 to 26 years
- Technical Attendant: 18 to 26 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWBD: Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests/ Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website iocl.com from 24th January 2022 to 18th February 2022.
Notification Date: 24th January 2022
Registration Starting Date: 24th January 2022
Registration Closing Date: 18th February 2022
Application Fee Submitted Closing Date: 18th February 2022
Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 14th March 2022 to 27th March 2022
Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 27th March 2022
Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 1st April 2022