IOCL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 65 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at iocl.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Oil Corporation Limited can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-30.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||65|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, ITI|
IOCL Post Details
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 54 Posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P and U): 7 Posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P and U-O and M): 4 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg./Petrochemical Engg./Chemical Technology / Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or 3 yrs. B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P and U): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical E n g g . or Electrical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg. or Matric with ITI (Fitter) of minimum 2 years duration or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from recognized Institute/ University ALONGWITH Boiler Competency Certificate (BCC) with Second Class OR National Apprenticeship Certificate in Boiler Attendant under the Apprentices Act, 1961 with due endorsement of equivalence to the Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency, by the Competent Boiler Authority of the State of Gujarat.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P and U-O and M): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): Rs. 25,000 – 1,05,000/- Per Month
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P and U): Rs. 25,000 – 1,05,000/- Per Month
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P and U-O and M): Rs. 25,000 – 1,05,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 26 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC (NCL), 5 years for SC, ST, 10 years for PWD
General/EWS/OBC (NCL) fee: Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/ExSM fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test, Merit list
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website iocl.com on or before 30th May 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates have relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, scanned copies of color photographs. Gujarat Refinery: Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara – 391320(Gujarat).
Haldia Refinery: Deputy General Manager(HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, PO: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist: Purba Medinipur- 721606 (West Bengal) on or before 30th May 2023.
Notification date: 1st May 2023.
Date of opening of online application: 01st May2023
Last date of submission of online application : 30th May 2023
Date of receipt of printout of online application form alongwith supporting document by ordinary post : BY 10th June 2023
Tentative date of written test : 11th June 2023
Likely date of publication of written test result (SHORTLIST FOR SPPT) : by 27th June 2023