IOCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.iocl.com for the recruitment of 12+ vacancies at Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineers/ Officers, Research officers, Assistant Officers can apply online application from 4th January 2019 and before 10th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||12+|
|Post name||Engineers/ Officers, Research officers, Assistant Officers|
|Engineers/ Officers||Not Specified|
|Research officers||12 posts|
|Assistant Officers||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Engineers/ Officers: B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in a relevant discipline.|
Research officers: Masters Degree or Bachelor Degree in engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Assistant Officers: Master Degree or M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry
|Age limit||Engineers/ Officers: 26 years|
Research officers: 28 years
Assistant Officers: 30 years
as on 30th June 2019
|Pay Scale||Engineers/ Officers/ Research officers: Rs. 60000/- Per Month|
Assistant Officers: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||4th January 2019|
|Online Submission last date||10th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on GATE 2019 exam, Interview, Group Discussion|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.iocl.com from 4th January 2019 to 10th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ J&K candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. Candidates are advised to fill their name, father’s name, date of birth, category (Gen/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD) in the Online application form of IOCL very carefully, as they will not be allowed to change these items subsequently and no request in this regard will be entertained.
3. The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their e-mail ID while registering their on-line application of IOCL.
4. The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
6. Candidates who are going to appear in final qualifying degree examination in 2019 may also apply. If such candidates are short-listed for GD/GT & PI, they will have to submit documentary proof of having completed all requirements of completing the qualifying degree examination with minimum prescribed percentage of marks by 31st August 2019.
7. 30th June,2019 will be considered as the cut-off date for considering eligibility of the candidates in terms of maximum age and also experience requirement (for Assistant Officer – Quality Control for Marketing Division)
8. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but falling in creamy layer, will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
9. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview.
10. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
11. Candidature of the candidates not found meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
12. Candidature of the candidate submitting false/ incorrect information shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.