IOCL recruitment 2017 Notification engineering Assistant 32 posts :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of 32 Junior engineering Assistant vacancies. Applicants may online before 29th January 2017.
Name of post:- Junior engineering Assistant
Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 32 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 26 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have 3 year diploma in chemical / refinery and petrochemical engineering / instrumentation / instrumentation and electronics / instrumentation and control engineering or B.Sc. in physics / Math and chemistry or industrial chemistry from a recognized institute / university with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) http://www.iocl.com from 9th January 2017 to 29th January 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 9th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of print – out of online application is 13th February 2017.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.