IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Technician apprentice 95 posts :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of 95 Technician apprentice vacancies. Applicants may online before 13th February 2017.
Name of post:- Technician apprentice
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 7530/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 95 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have three year diploma in relevant engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) http://www.iocl.com from 1st January 2017 to 13th February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st January 2017.
Last date for the submission of online application is 13th February 2017.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One applicant can apply for one post only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.