IPPB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ippbonline.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at India Post Payments Bank. The candidate who is looking for Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, DGM can apply online application on or before 18-05-2019.
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, DGM|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Chief Risk and Compliance Officer:- 01 Post
DGM (Information Security):- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 68680 – 76520/- Per Month
Chief Risk and Compliance Officer:- Bachelor’s degree from reputed University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India/ International University of repute (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
DGM (Information Security):- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Chief Risk and Compliance Officer: 38 to 55 Years
DGM: 35 to 55 years
Selection will be on the basis of Interview, Group Discussion, and Online Test.
Application Fee:- Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, DGM posts in IPPB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IPPB official website at www.ippbonline.com from 4th May 2019 and before 18th May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 4th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 18th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. IPPB would admit to test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- IPPB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of IPPB.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problems, which may include the conduct of another examination if, considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of IPPB.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in New Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums at New Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.