IPR Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ipr.res.in for the hiring of 18 vacancies at Institute for Plasma Research. The candidate who is looking for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices can apply online application on or before 25-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, BE/ B.Tech|
Graduate Apprentices:– 10 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Technician Apprentices:- 08 Posts
Salary: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Graduate Apprentices:– B.Tech or B.E. (Ist Class) in Computer/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Technician Apprentices:- Diploma (Ist Class) in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
|Age Limit||26 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be purely on merit basis.|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action and after successfully enrolment, they should visit IPR website http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html and apply online on or before 25/09/2019 till 5.00 pm. Candidates need not send any hard copy of application form to the Institute. Please keep a print out of complete filled online application form for future reference, which must be produced along with self-attested supporting documents such as age proof, qualifications etc. at the time of document verification, if shortlisted.
Closing date to apply online:- 25th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma with Ist Class in respective branch / subject either year 2018 or 2019.
- Candidates who have passed Degree / Diploma in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have already attended the apprenticeship training elsewhere will not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Candidates would be required to produce CGPA to Percentage conversion formula of their Institute/University at the time of document verification.
- Selection will be purely on merit basis. Any form of canvassing will result in cancellation of candidature.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and 1973 (As amended from time to time) and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate / Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/ Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of name and age.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on IPR website on or before 30/09/2019.
- The shortlisted candidates shall report for the document verification on 07/10/2019.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, medical fitness etc.
- Accommodation will not be provided to apprentices during the apprenticeship period. The apprentices shall make their own arrangement for accommodation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending physical verification of documents or at the time of commencement of the apprenticeship.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Incorrect / Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates.
- IPR will carry out all correspondence through email only and no postal correspondence will be sent.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website for getting the information about the apprenticeship training.
- Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html