IPR recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ipr.res.in for the recruitment of 4 vacancies at Institute for Plasma Research. The candidate who is looking for Library Trainee can apply online application on or before 11th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Post name||Library Trainee|
|Library Trainee||4 Posts|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree in Library & Information Science from a UGC recognised university.|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||11th October 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||18th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ipr.res.in on or before 11th October 2018 and candidates also send hard copy of online application along with copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification and Work Experience, etc. so as to reach The Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar – 382 428 on or before 18th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The numbers of vacancies indicated above are provisional and may be increased / decreased depending on the actual requirement of the institute. The persons with disabilities can also be selected on their own merit against the unreserved quota.
- Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online applications does not entail a call for written test and / or interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for written test and / or interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- In addition to consolidated stipend, Medical facility (For Self only) under its Contributory Health Service Scheme, Free Transport (Subject to availability of seats) and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above post.
- Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc. shall be determined as on 11/10/2018.
- No TA will be paid for attending the written test and / or interview.
- IPR will carry out all correspondence regarding call for written test and / or interview through email only and no postal correspondence will be sent.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website for getting the information about important dates of written exam and/or interview etc.
- Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html