ISP Nashik Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 16 Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ispnasik.spmcil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with India Security Press Nashik can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-10.
|Organization Name||India Security Press Nashik|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma|
ISP Nashik Post Details
Welfare Officer: 1 Post
Junior Office Assistant: 15 Posts
- Welfare Officer: Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules, 1966 (Enclosed as Annexure-A). Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language. Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry /Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
- Junior Office Assistant: Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm. All the required qualifications should be full time regular course recognized from University/ Institute. Course offered through part time or distance mode will not be acceptable for the purpose of the educational eligibility criteria. Internal candidates of SPMCIL who have acquired higher qualification through part time courses will be eligible for higher position if the same has been acquired during the service in SPMCIL with the prior approval of the Competent Authority, Provided they have rendered minimum length of 03(Three) years’ service in SPMCIL on the closing date of application process. This exemption will not be applicable if the process of acquiring qualification was commenced or completed before joining SPMCIL.
- Welfare Officer: As Per Rules
- Junior Office Assistant: As Per Rules
- Welfare Officer: 18 to 30 years
- Junior Office Assistant: 18 to 28 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD/GEN, 13 years for OBC
SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 200/-
GEN/EWS/OBC: Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Written Exam, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ispnasik.spmcil.com From 10th September 2022 to 10th October 2022.
Application Started Date: 10th September 2022
Application Last Date: 10th October 2022