ITBP recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.itbpolice.nic.in for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The candidate who is looking for Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) can apply online application from 5th November 2018 and before 4th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||Head Constable|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||20 Posts|
|Qualification||12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised board, and Have passed regular Para Veterinary Course or Diploma or Certificate of minimum 01-year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic/ Livestock Management from a Government recognised institute.|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years as on 4th December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month|
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||4th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test and Written Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.itbpolice.nic.in from 5th November 2018 to 4th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- All candidates who have been called for PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc or else they will not be permitted to enter the venue. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use. All candidates are also required to bring clear and legible print out of their online admit card at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form and bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.
- Candidates in Central or State Government Service/ Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of verification of original documents else their candidature will be rejected.
- Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of DME, therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests will be sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID with directions to download their admit cards on ITBP Recruitment website (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in). Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving e-mail/admit card online.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to physically challenged category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- ITBP will not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised to beware of touts and not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements. Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money for recruitment in ITBPF except nominal fees for application and RME. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour, they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police.
- ITBP will not responsible for any postal delay or Internet interruptions/computer related problems.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.
- All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
- ITBP Recruitment Helpline No. 011 24369482 & 83.