ITI Limited Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.itiltd-india.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at ITI Limited. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officers can apply online application on or before 17-07-2019.
|Organization Name||ITI Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Post Name:– Medical Officers
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Tenure Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 37925/- Per Month
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Medical Officers posts in ITI Limited, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ITI Limited official website at www.itiltd-india.com from 2nd July 2019 and before 17th July 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with required documents to Deputy General Manager-HR (A), Bangalore Plant Dooravani Nagar, Bangalore – 560016.
Starting date to apply online:- 2nd July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 17th July 2019
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy:- 19th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- To & fro II nd Class sleeper train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to candidates attending for interview for Executive Cadre from out stations as per rules of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.