ITI Limited recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.itiltd-india.com for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Chief Manager (Security)/Manager (Security), 01 (one) for Security Officer/Asst Security Officer & 01 (one) Physiotherapist vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- ITI/BGP/HR/RECT.
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Manager/Manager, Security Officer/Asst Security Officer, Physiotherapist|
|No of vacancies||03|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||14th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ITI Limited with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ITI Limited recruitment 2018.
ITI Limited recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Chief Manager (Security)/Manager (Security)||01||Rs. 66396/- for Chief Manager & Rs. 60199/- for Manager|
|2||Security Officer/Asst Security Officer||01||Rs. 27771/- for Asst Security Officer & Rs. 35826/- for Security Officer|
ITI Limited 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Must be a Graduate from a recognized University and Degree in Law is preferred for S.no-1. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/3 years Diploma from a recognized institution for S.no – 2. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4-1/2 years) from a recognized University for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: 45 years for S.no – 1, 30 years for S.no – 2 & 28 years for S.no – 3
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ITI Limited 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ITI Limited application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
ITI Limited application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates send to Deputy Manager – R&D/HR, Bangalore Plant Dooravani Nagaar, Bangalore – 560016 on or before 14.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ITI Limited 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||14.05.2018|
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay
- To & fro 3rd A/c train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST candidates attending for interview for Grade VI/ V and 2nd Class Train fare for Grade II/I from out stations as per rules of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.