ITI Limited recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.itiltd-india.com for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Office Assistant (Finance), 02 (two) for Office Assistant (HR) vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 21st May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- ITI/COMP/01/28/18/05
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||21st May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ITI Limited with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ITI Limited recruitment 2018.
ITI Limited recruitment Office Assistant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Office Assistant (Finance)||02||Rs. 17532/-|
|2||Office Assistant (HR)||02||Rs. 17532/-|
ITI Limited 2018 eligibility criteria for Office Assistant
Educational Qualification: Three years full time B Com/BBA Degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 58% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates for S.no-1. Three years full time B.Com/BBA/BA/B.Sc Degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 58% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ITI Limited Office Assistant 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ITI Limited application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
ITI Limited application form for Office Assistant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.itiltd-india.com on or before 21.05.2018 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets send by Speed Post/Courier to Deputy Manager (HR), ITI limited, Registered and Corporate Office, ITI Bhawan, Dooravani Nagar, Bangalore 560016 on or before 26.05.2018.
How to apply for ITI Limited recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.itiltd-india.com
- Click on Careers
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on Click here to Apply Online
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ITI Limited Office Assistant 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||21.05.2018|
|Last date for Submission of hard Copy of Online Application||26.05.2018|
General Conditions for Office Assistant
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.