ITI Limited recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.itiltd-india.com for the recruitment of 10 (ten) Contract Engineer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 07th April 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Post Name||Contract Engineer|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Last date||07th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ITI Limited with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ITI Limited recruitment 2018.
ITI Limited recruitment Contract Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Contract Engineer||10||Rs. 15000/-|
ITI Limited 2018 Contract Engineer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Engineering in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation full time course from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ITI Limited 2018 Contract Engineer Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ITI Limited application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
ITI Limited application form for Contract Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates send to Deputy General Manager-HR, ITI Limited, Palakkad Plant, Kanjikode (W), Palakkad-678623 on or before 07.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ITI Limited 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application Form||07.04.2018|
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exist as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay
- To & Fro Sleeper Class train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST/PWD candidates attending for interview from out stations as per rules of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
- Experience in Telecommunications sector or related industries are desirable.