ITI Limited recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.itiltd-india.com for the recruitment of 60 vacancies at ITI Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee can apply online application on or before 25th September 2018.
|Organization Name||ITI Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||60|
|Post name||Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee|
|Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee||60 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate Degree in Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Electricals, Telecommunication, Industrial & Production, Information Technology, Chemical, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.|
|Age limit||28 years as on 11th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft in favor of ITI Limited, Corporate Office, Bangalore drawn on any Nationalized Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||25th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Online Application Form||27th September 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.itiltd-india.com on or before 25th September 2018 and send hard copies of Online application form along with copies of certificates to Dy. General Manager, Regd. & Corporate Office, ITI Bhawan, Dooravaninagar, Bengaluru 560016 on or before 27th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/PWD: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Educational qualification, age limit prescribed is as on date of advertisement.
- Candidates with experience in Manufacturing/Project areas will be preferred.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities / ex-servicemen category exist as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of Creamy Layer from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post. The number of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual /future requirement of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete/without copies of certificates/submitted without Mark lists will be rejected.