IVRI Jobs 2020 for Business Executive, Office Assistant, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing Graduate, B.Com, BBA, Master Degree, MBA, MCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IVRI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 17-07-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute|
|Post Name||Business Executive, Office Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, B.Com, BBA, Master Degree, MBA, MCA|
Business Executive:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Office Assistant:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Business Executive:– Master degree with IP experience/ MBA/ MCA/B. Tech./ Equivalent Master degree from recognized university. Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong literacy in computer, MS Office and Internet.
Office Assistant:- Graduation in any stream, preferably B.Com./ BBA with working knowledge of accounts and computers, including MS office.
|Business Executive||25 to 45 years|
|Office Assistant||21 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of the Interview (Online/Offline).
There is no application fee
How to Apply
The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email to Rabindra.Singh@icar.gov.in and copy to email@example.com latest by 17.07.2020.
Closing date to apply online:- 17th July 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- A consolidated amount as mentioned in the table above will be paid to the selected candidates for the respective posts.
- Selected Candidate will be posted at ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar-243122 Bareilly
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/OBC as per GOI /ICAR norms.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/IVRI.
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top.