IWAI Jobs 2020 for Chief Accounts Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IWAI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement IWAI-17011/52/2020-Admin Rectt released by Inland Waterways Authority of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 15-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Chief Accounts Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Chief Accounts Officer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 7600/-
Qualification: Degree of a recognized University with professional qualification of the passing of Final Exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants, or the SAS Commercial Examination of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department or member of any of the organized Audit & Accounts/Defense Accounts Service.
|Age Limit||56 years on the closing date of application|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Interested candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may send their applications to Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), IWAI, Noida; so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, or by 15/12/2020 whichever is later, in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Chief Accounts Officer on deputation basis, against Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/52/2020-Admin Rectt Dated 02/11/2020” to the Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).
Closing date:- 15th December 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The Authority is following Central Govt. Rules & Regulations in service matters. Medical reimbursement is provided as per rules of the Authority.
- The post has all India transfer liability.
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Outstation candidates, if called for the interview shall be paid 3rdAC rail fare as per their entitlement for to and fro journey by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey.
- Canvassing in any form shall be ground for disqualification.
- The application should be sent either in Hindi or English duly signed with a photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, etc., failing which the application shall be liable to be rejected.
- Persons working in Central/State Governments/UTs/PSUs/ Statutory or Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or applications not received through proper channel are liable to be rejected.
- Copies of APAR’s, for the past 5 years (from 2015-2016 onwards) along with vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate are also required to be enclosed.