IWAI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iwai.nic.in for the recruitment of 02 (two) Hindi Translator vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd March 2018.
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Hindi Translator|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||23rd March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IWAI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IWAI recruitment 2018.
IWAI recruitment Hindi Translator vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Hindi Translator||02||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
IWAI 2018 Hindi Translator eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level Or Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 23.03.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IWAI 2018 Selection process for Hindi Translator
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
IWAI application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
IWAI application form for Hindi Translator 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria of the post applied send to the Assistant Secretary (R &T), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.) on or before 23.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
IWAI 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application form||23.03.2018|
General Information for Hindi Translator:-
- The Authority is following Central Govt. Rules & Regulations in service matters. Leased accommodation and medical reimbursement are provided as per rules of the Authority.
- The vacancy shown against above mentioned posts is tentative and may increase or decrease depend on the requirement of Authority. Relaxation in the maximum age limit for OBC, SC, ST and Ex-serviceman is admissible as per Government norms.
- The post has all India transfer liability; candidate selected for the above mentioned may be posted in the Regional offices of Patna / Guwahati / Kolkata / Kochi and other sub-offices of IWAI at Varanasi, Allahabad, Farakka, Sahebganj, Vijayawada, Kollam, Chennai and other regional offices / sub-offices likely to be opened in future.
- The list of eligible applicants along with the selection process and progress on same shall be updated in the website of IWAI and hence no telephonic inquiry shall be entertained. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website of IWAI viz www.iwai.nic.in for the updated information.
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post. The candidate must enclose the self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria of the post applied, failing which the candidature shall be treated as non-eligible. The decision of the Authority as regards to the eligibility of a candidate or otherwise shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The process of interview has been done away and hence category wise merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of performance in the written test, in accordance with the prescribed eligibility criteria stipulated in the advertisement. Written test/ examination is likely to be held in the 3rd/ 4th week of April’2018, for which the detailed syllabus shall be updated in the web-site of IWAI, in due course of time.
- Outstation candidates, called for written test shall be paid 2nd class / Sleeper class rail fare for to and fro journey by the shortest route, provided that candidate need to travel more than 250 km distance and subject to the production of proof of journey. Candidates claiming T.A may also be required to produce a certificate of unemployment from an M.P or MLA or Gazetted officer of the place where the candidate normally reside.
- Canvassing in any form shall be the ground for disqualification.
- The interested candidates may send their application, within a period of 30 days (last date of submission / receipt of application: 23/3/2018), from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Hindi Translator on direct recruitment against Employment Notice No. IWAI/SRC/01/2018 dated 13/2/2018” to the Assistant Secretary (R &T), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.) along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria of the post applied, as stipulated in the advertisement