Name of Post:- Labour Semi skilled
Job Location:- Jabalpur
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th September
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Labour semi-skilled should not less than 18 years and should not more than 32 years as on 9th September 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Labour semi-skilled should have Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
iv) By 13 years for candidates belonging to PH – OBC communities.
v) By 15 years for candidates belonging to PH – SC / ST communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Labour semi-skilled are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- to be paid through payment gateway, linked with on-line application, using Debit card / Credit card. However, Female candidates as well as candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / PH and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Labour semi-skilled may apply online through official website of Gun Carriage Factory (GCF) www.ofbgcf.nic.in on or before 9th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Opening date for online application / registration on website is 26th August 2015, 9.00 a.m. onwards.
- Closing date for online application / registration on website is 9th September 2015 till 5.00 p.m.
- The selection process will include of written test / trade test.
- Written test shall be fully objective type and OMR based.
- Trade test shall be only of qualifying nature without any marks.
- After written test, Candidates to the extent of 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for trade test.