Jamia Millia Islamia recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.jmi.ac.in for the recruitment of total 10 (ten) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Post Doc, 06 (six) for Research Assistant & 01 (one) for Lab Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Post Name||Post Doc, Research Assistant, Lab Assistant|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last date||15th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Jamia Millia Islamia with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Jamia Millia Islamia recruitment 2018.
Jamia Millia Islamia recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Post Doc||03||Rs. 55000/-|
|2||Research Assistant||06||Rs. 21000/-|
|3||Lab Assistant||01||Rs. 18000/-|
Jamia Millia Islamia 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Nanotechnology/ Life Science/ Interdisciplinary Science for S.no-1. M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Science (with at least 55% marks) or B.E./B.Tech. preferably M.Tech. in Computer Engineering (with at least 55% marks) for S.no – 2. B.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry (with at least 55% marks) for S.no-3.
Age Limit: As per Jamia Millia Islamia Rules
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Jamia Millia Islamia 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Jamia Millia Islamia application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Jamia Millia Islamia application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in application along with bio-data send to the Coordinator, DST PURSE Program, Central Instrumentation Facility, S. Ramanujan Block, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025 on or before 15.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Jamia Millia Islamia 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||15.02.2018|
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature, progress based and it is co-terminus with the program.
- All original certificates/ testimonials will be required for verifications purpose at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
- The recruitment will be as per the guidelines of DST-PURSE and Jamia Millia Islamia,
- Employed candidates will be required to submit no objection certificate (NoC) from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail for interview. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.