Jammu University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 134 Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at jammuuniversity.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jammu University can apply Online application on or before 2022-09-30.
|Organization Name||Jammu University|
|Post Name||Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||134|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, NET, SLET, SET, M.Phil, Post Graduate|
Jammu University Post Details
Associate Professor: 54 Posts
Professor: 43 Posts
Assistant Professor: 25 Posts
Librarian: 1 Post
Deputy Librarian: 2 Posts
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. OR A Master„s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). OR A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Guidelines July 2018
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals /UGC CARE LIST and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations July 2018. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates. OR An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years‟ experience.
- Assistant Professor: PhD, NET, SLET, SET, M.Phil, Post Graduate with all relevant subjects from recognized University Institute.
- Librarian: A Master‟s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point -scale wherever the grading system is followed. OR At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in a University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years‟ experience as a College Librarian.OR Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library. OR A Ph.D. Degree in library science/information science/documentation /archives and manuscript keeping.
- Deputy Librarian: A Master‟s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point –scale, wherever the grading system is followed. OR Eight years‟ of experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian. OR Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in the library. OR A Ph.D. Degree in library science/ Information science / Documentation Science/Archives and manuscript keeping/computerization of library.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400-217100/- Per month
- Professor: Rs. 144200-218200/- Per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- Per month
- Librarian: Rs. 144200-218200/- Per month
- Deputy Librarian: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- Per month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Other fees: Rs. 1610/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Physical Fitness Test, a Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website jammuuniversity.ac.in from 1st September 2022 to 30th September 2022. send a printout applicants should of the completed online application form (Hard Copy) along with self-attested documents as mentioned at point number 8 below through registered post only to THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (TEACHING WING), FIRST FLOOR, NEW ADMINISTRATION BLOCK – I, the UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, JAMMU (TAWI) -180006, UT OF J&K on or before 15th October 2022.
Notification Date: 22nd August 2022
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 1st September 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Printout send to Last Date: 15th October 2022