Jhansi Cantonment Board Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 17 Assistant Engineer E/M, Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Electrician Posts has been released on the official website at jhansi.cantt.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jhansi Cantonment Board can apply Online application on or before 2023-03-20.
|Organization Name||Jhansi Cantonment Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer E/M, Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Electrician|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, B.Ed, 10th, ITI, 12th|
Jhansi Cantonment Board Post Details
Assistant Engineer E/M: 1 Post
Assistant Teacher: 4 Posts
Junior Assistant: 3 Posts
Stenographer: 1 Post
Electrician: 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer E/M: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical OR Mechanical Engineering from a Govt Recognized University established by Law.
- Assistant Teacher: B.T.C. Or B.Ed. Or Equivalent qualification from a Govt Recognized Institute 2. Candidate must have passed T.E.T. (Primary) or equivalent test conducted by State / Central Govt.
- Junior Assistant: Intermediate from a recognized Board OR Equivalent qualification 2. Typing speed at computer keyboard (30 WPM per minute in English OR 25 WPM per minute in Hindi) 3. CCC certificate from NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC Society) OR Equivalent certificate from a Govt recognized Institute.
- Stenographer: Intermediate from a recognized Board OR Equivalent qualification 2. Minimum 80 WPM speed is required in Shorthand (English / Hindi) 3. Minimum 30 WPM OR 25 WPM speed in English and Hindi Typing respectively 4. CCC certificate from NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC Society) OR Equivalent certificate from a Govt recognized Institute.
- Electrician: High School (10th) from a recognized Board with Science and Mathematics subjects = 2. Two years Certificate in Electrician Trade from a Govt recognized I.T.I. OR Two Years Regular NCVT / SCVT Certificate in Electrician/ Electrical Trade.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website jhansi.cantt.gov.in on or before 20th March 2023.
Notification Date: 16th February 2023.
Application Last Date: 20th March 2023.