Jharkhand High Court recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 73 vacancies at Jharkhand High Court. The candidate who is looking for Assistant, Typist & various vacancies can apply online application from 8th October 2018 and before 23rd October 2018.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||73|
|Post name||Assistant, Typist|
|Qualification||Assistant: Graduate from recognized University having knowledge of working on computers with sound knowledge of typing in computer|
Typist: Graduate from a recognized University having a typing speed of 40 words per minute in English
|Age limit||Unreserved: 18 to 35 years|
BC (I, II): 18 to 38 years
SC/ ST: 18 to 40 years
as on 1st August 2018
|Pay Scale||Assistant: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month|
Typist: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
|Un-reserved/ BC (I, II) category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 125/-|
|Pay application fee through online mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||8th October 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||23rd October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Skill Test, Personality Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in from 8th October 2018 to 23rd October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. Online application is to be filled up in English only.
2. Separate online applications may be filled up for each post.
3. The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offence/ act involving moral turpitude.
4. Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
5. The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
6. Application with illegible/ blurred photograph/ documents and/ or signature will be rejected.
7. Incomplete application or applications not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
8. Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the application form, once submitted finally will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. The Admit Cards indicating the date of Examination and venue shall be downloaded from the Official Website of the High Court of Jharkhand by the candidates individually.
10. The Skill Test of Typewriting shall be taken on Computer which shall be provided by the examining authority.
11. No advance copy of application will be accepted.
12. Candidate is not required to send the printout of duly filled application form or any documents to the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Candidate is suggested to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future reference.
13. Candidates are requested to retain with themselves, the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number which will be generated on payment of prescribed examination fee.
14. The High Court shall have authority to postpone or cancel the recruitment process without mentioning reason at any time and the decision of the Court for recruitment shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
15. The information regarding venue and date of the Written Exam, Skill/ Typing Test, Personality/ Viva-Voce and information for downloading of Admit cards will be uploaded later on, in the Official Website of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
16. The appointment will be made strictly from the panel of successful candidates prepared on the basis of merit.
17. The merit list of the candidates for the purpose of appointment shall be prepared on the basis of a written test followed by a Computer Skill Test and Personality Test/ Viva-Voce for Post Code – 01 and Written Test followed by Viva-Voce for Post Code – 02 to 05 and Written Test followed by typing Test for Post Code – 06. i.e. Typists.
18. Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidature.