Jharkhand Postal Circle Jobs 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks, candidates can apply for 1118 position after completing 10th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Jharkhand Postal Circle Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Jharkhand Postal Circle, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 11-12-2020.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of Vacancies||1118|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass|
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Total: 1118 Posts
Assistant Branch Postmaster
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as of 12th December 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-Man:- Rs. 100/-
All Female/Trans-Women/SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India
How to Apply: Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 12.11.2020 to 11.12.2020.
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date:- 12th November 2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date:- 11th December 2020
Application online Submission Start Date:- 12th November 2020
Application online Submission End Date:- 11th December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering for applying online.
- The candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration, etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
- While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with the appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically be rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
- Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, and other documents that should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since Non-submission and submission of non-legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payment. Since Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in the case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates who or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
- candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.