Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification computer programmer posts :- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of computer programmer vacancies. Apply online before 13th February 2017.
Name of post:- computer programmer
Eligibility:- degree in engineering
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 13th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 01st August 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have engineering graduation in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with first division with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to Pay Rs. 600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://wwwjpsc.gov.in from 23rd January 2017 to 13th February 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application is 23rd January 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 13th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application fee is 27th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of application is 27th February 2017.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.