Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Head Department posts :- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 16 Head of Department vacancies in Government Polytechnic / women polytechnic vacancies. Apply online before 25th January 2017.
Name of post:- Head of Department
Eligibility:- Graduate in engineering
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 16 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 34 years and should not be more than 57 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 01st August 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate in engineering with first class in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with relevant experience,
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to Pay Rs.600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Jharkhand Public service commission http://www.jpsc.govin 29th December 2016 to 25th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last Date for Submission of online application is 25th January 2017.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies is 16.
- The name of the Position is Head of Department
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Head of Department will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.