Jharkhand UCIL recruitment 2015 notification ASI 3 Posts : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is a public sector enterprise under the administrative control of the department of Atomic energy invites application from suitable candidates for the position mentioned below:-
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites application for the position of 03 Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) purely on contract basis. Walk-in-interview 21st August 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) should be 45 years as on 31st July 2015.
Qualification:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) should have intermediate passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized board / university. Candidates must have served in Defence for at least 18 years and should have served in the rank of Havaldar or equivalent.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) may appear for interview with all certificates and testimonials including Discharge book and pension book in original in support of their qualification and experience etc. and updated resume enclosing self-attested photocopies of all documents. Candidates must fax an advance copy of updates bio-date in the prescribed format send the name by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th August 2015.
Venue of Interview:- The Conference room of New administrative building Jaduguda.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before joining service, the short listed candidates will have to undergo initial medical examination and subject to be found fil by the company medical officer as per the Medical Attendance rules of the company.
- Trainees not absorbed by the government will be given a certificate after successful completion of training without any obligation on the part of the company for future employment.
- Selection of the candidates will be through interview at the discretion of the company.
- Candidates must possess required qualification.
- Only India citizens need to apply.