JIPMER Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.jipmer.edu.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. The candidate who is looking for Junior Resident can apply online application on or before 17-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Post Name:– Junior Resident
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 85000/- Per Month
The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of one-year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India. Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the date of walk-in-interview will be considered. It implies that those who have completed BDS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) after 16.07.2017 will be considered. Those who had joined Junior Residency (NPG – Dentistry) anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NPG-Dentistry) post even if they otherwise qualify.
As per JIPMER Rules
General (UR)/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online payment through SBI collect
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all certificates and original documents for verification.
Venue: Exam Hall, Fourth Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry – 06
Walk-in Date:- 17th July 2019 (08:30 AM)
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates are advised not to bring any political or other recommendations to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The posts are purely on CONTRACTUAL basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointment and cannot be regularised at any stage.
- The appointment will be CONTRACTUAL and subject to termination at one month’s notice and without assigning any reason. If he/she wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period. In this regard decision of Director will be final.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the JIPMER, Puducherry-06.