JIPMER Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.jipmer.edu.in for the hiring of 51 vacancies at Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident can apply online application on or before 26-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
|Educational Qualification||MD, MS, DNB, DM, M.Ch|
Post Name:– Senior Resident
No of Post:- 51
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in the concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
|Post Graduate Qualification||37 years|
|DM/M.Ch. Qualification||39 years|
General/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 25.06.19 and 26.06.19 at Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, as per above schedule along with filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended), all relevant certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof and copy of the printout of fees paid through online.
Venue: Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
Walk-in Date:- 25th & 26th June 2019 at 08:30 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age experience/ educational qualification etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear for the written test. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear for the walk- in- interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules. SC/ST candidates should produce their caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officials not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy Tahsildar.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry website which is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in only.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates.
- No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in regularly.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.