JIPMER Jobs 2020 for SRF, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Tech, M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in JIPMER Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc|
Senior Research Fellow:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- As per rules of SERB, New Delhi
SRF:- M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry/Biochemistry/Genetics/Biotechnology)/M.Tech. (Biotechnology) with atleast two years-experience in molecular biology after post-graduation.
|Age Limit||Age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/women candidates as per Govt. rules|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue:-
Venue:- Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER, Puducherry
Notification Date:- 10th March 2020
Walk-in Date & Time:- 19th March 2020 09:30 AM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
General Instructions & Conditions:
- No Benefit of Provident fund, leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on contract basis.
- Appointment is for a period of one year, and the appointment may be extended based on the performance every year until the project is completed.
- The above post is purely on temporary/contractual basis, co-terminus of the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for permanent employment in the Institute/ under SERB or continuation of his or her services in any other project.
- The candidates are advised not to bring any type of recommendations to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (appended) along with the attested copies of the following testimonials:
- Certificate in support of age (Tenth equivalent/High School Certificate),
- Degree/ Diploma,
- Experience Certificate,
- Caste certificate (If any),
- Any others (if any).