JIPMER Jobs 2020 for Senior Resident, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing MD, DNB. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in JIPMER Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 11-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||MD, DNB|
Post Name:– Senior Resident
No of Post:- 4
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 90000/- Per Month
Qualification: An MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Emergency Medicine/Medicine/Radiation Oncology (Radiotherapy)/Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: 45 years as on 11th November 2020
Selection Process: Walk-in-Written Test/Interview
General (UR), OBC & EWS:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: SBI Collect (Online), and no other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash, etc)
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview which is to be scheduled at 08.30.A.M on 11-11-2020 (WEDNESDAY) at JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY, along with all relevant documents.
Walk-in Date:- 11th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment is purely on a contract basis for a period of eleven-month (with effect from the date of joining) or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated at any time by the competent authority. If the candidate asking for relief within the contract period, he /she has to give one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary.
- The contractually engaged persons will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to the contractual period for which the engagement is approved.
- The contractual appointment is full-time basis and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- The contractually engaged persons will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus of JIPMER, Puducherry as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
- The contractually engaged persons should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The contractually engaged persons shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
- If a candidate is employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from the competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for an interview under any circumstances.
- Applicants who were already completed 03 years of Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any recognized institute including a regular or Ad-hoc/Contract basis will not be allowed to appear for the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The competent authority reserves the right to make any changes in the recruitment process with regard to the number of vacancies, age, qualification, experience and other conditions of eligibility/selection process etc.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the conditions, will not be allowed to appear for the written test. They have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear for the walk- in- interview.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry website which is www.jipmer.edu.in only.
- No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting the Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
- The vacancy position may be revised/changed, as per requirement hence candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly.
- In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of the Court of Law at Puducherry.
- The competent authority also reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.