J&K Bank recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.jkbank.com for the recruitment of 250 vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir Bank. The candidate who is looking for a Probationary Officer can apply online application from 20th October 2018 and before 6th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Total Number of Posts||250|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|Probationary Officer||250 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate / Post-graduate with 60% marks and above.|
|Age limit||General: 18 to 30 years|
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 35 years
As of 1st January 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23700/- Per Month|
|Through Online Mode.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||20th October 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||6th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.jkbank.com from 20th October 2018 to 6th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- JK Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of JK Bank.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for any other communication.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Srinagar and courts/tribunals/ forums at Srinagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.