JK High Court recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 148 vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir High Court. The candidate who is looking for Process Server, Orderly & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 15th January 2019 and before 3rd February 2019.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||148|
|Post name||Process Server, Orderly|
|Process Server||41 Posts|
|Process Server: 10+2 or equivalent from recognised Board/University.|
Orderly: 10th or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
|Age limit||Open Merit: 18 to 40 years|
SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC: 18 to 43 years
Physically Challenged: 18 to 42 years
Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 48 years
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
|For Non-Gazetted||Rs. 260/-|
|For Class-IV||Rs. 160/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||3rd February 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Fee||3rd February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in from 15th January 2019 to 3rd February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease, depending on their availability at the time of selection.
- The selection shall be made as per the J&K Reservation Rules 2005.
- Submission of Application Form and fee payment shall not be accepted I entertained after the cut-off date fixed for receipt of the same.
- Candidates shall not submit the printout of the Application Form I fee payment receipt to the office of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Justice, High Court of J&K at this stage.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. In no other mode the Application Form would be accepted and even online incomplete Application Form would not be accepted.
- The printout of the application along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents shall be kept ready to be submitted as and when required.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of the filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his I her eligibility shall be assessed as if he I she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates at the address of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K within 20 days after tbe last date of filing their Application Form i.e. 23.02.2019.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1st of January, 2019. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e. 03.02.2019 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview.
- The Criteria formulated for selection to the posts advertised is uploaded on the official Website of the High Court http//jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, wide publicity shall be given through print and electronic media, official Website http//jkhighcourt.nic.in of the High Court about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview.