Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Medical Officer (Unani) of Indian System of Medicines in Health & Medical Education Department.
Advertisement Number:- 04 -PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
|Commission Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||39|
|Job location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last date||16th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by JKPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for JKPSC recruitment 2018.
JKPSC recruitment Medical Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officer (Unani)||39||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
JKPSC 2018 eligibility criteria for Medical Officer
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Unani recognized by CCIM.
Age Limit: 18 to 48 years for Ex-Servicemen, 18 to 43 years for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC, 18 to 42 years for Physically Challenged, 18 to 40 years for all others as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
JKPSC Medical Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
JKPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for JKPSC should pay the below charges through online.
- General: Rs. 805/- (Rupee eight hundred five only)
- Reserved: Rs. 405/- (Rupee four hundred five only)
JKPSC application form for Medical Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through www.jkpsc.nic.in from 15.03.2018 to 16.04.2018. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with other requisite documents to the office of the Commission at J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar on or before 18.04.2018.
How to apply for JKPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details
- After successful Registration, login with user name & password
- Fill all the required field & upload the recent photo and sign
- Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
JKPSC Medical Officer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||15.03.2018|
|Last date of Registration||16.04.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Printout Online Application||18.04.2018|
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print application form.
- Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account. In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
- Hard copy of the Online Application form (having fee payment details) along with other requisite documents are to be submitted in the office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar or through portal service in registered cover provided the said service is invoked 04 days before the cut-off dates fixed for the purpose (personal delivery).
- Submission of fee payment shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the Advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.