JKPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for the hiring of 58 vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) can apply online application on or before 28-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancies||58|
Post Name:– Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
No of Post:- 58
Pay Scale:- Rs. 50700 – 160600/- Per Month (Level-8A)
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering of AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 18 – 40 years (As on 01/01/2019)
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 08 years for Ex-serviceman candidates OR 03 years for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC candidates OR 02 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
General Category:- Rs. 800/-
Reserved Categories:- Rs. 400/-
PHC Candidates:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at JKPSC‘s website (direct link is given below) from 29th April 2019 to 28th May 2019.
Notification Date:- 29th April 2019
Last date for submission of online applications along with fee:- 28th May 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Sign Up:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirement of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualification prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled the candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issues by the Government in accordance with the availability of the vacancies.
- Selection of the candidates shall be made in accordance with rule 40(ii) & 51 of J&K Public Service Commission Business & Procedure Rule, 1980 as amended from time to time.
iii. Provided that the candidate (s) who have secured marks equal to those secured by the last candidate, shall also be called for the Interview over and above the number of candidates short listed.
- In a situation, when a reserved category candidate secures, merit equal to or above the cut off merit, in open category, such candidates shall also be called for interview in the respective category.
- The place of interview/Centre for screening test once chosen by the candidate shall not be changed.
- The summoning of candidates for interview conveys no assurance, whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
vii. The candidate must be healthy and physically fit. If selected he/she shall be authority as the Government may be require.
viii. Candidates will be informed of the result of their applications in due course of time and any interim enquiries about the result are, therefore, unnecessary and will not attended to. The Commission shall not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview/appointment.
- Canvassing, in any form, shall disqualify a candidate.