JMI Jobs 2020 for Director, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in JMI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Jamia Millia Islamia, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 30-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Director:– 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 210000/- Per Month (fixed) + Rs. 5000/- as Special Allowance
1. Ten years’ experience as a Professor in a recognized University or ten years of experience in recognized research or academic institution.
2. Doctor of Philosophy from a recognized University or Institution;
4. Outstanding academic credentials and experience in the field of educational research and training;
4. administrative, organizational, and leadership capabilities besides a wide-ranging interest in regard to the conduct of research on different aspects of school education from a recognized institution;
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Education; or
2. postgraduate degree in Education from a recognized University or Institution in India or abroad;
3. proven track record of research and publications in journals of national and international repute (preferably journals of education).
The applicant should not be more than 58 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications in case the age of his/her superannuation in his/her parent organization is 60 years.
The applicant should not be more than 60 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications in case the age of his/her superannuation in his/her parent organization is 65 years.
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Applications/ Nominations duly prepared in the proforma annexed and printed on A4 size paper should reach Shri T. S. Rautela, Deputy Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Education, Department of School Education & Literacy, Room No. 503-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001, through proper channel, within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the application/ nomination, it may be certified by the prescribed authority in the parent/ organization of the person concerned that the particulars furnished by the applicant in the proforma are correct and that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
Applications not received through proper channel or not in prescribed proforma or received after the last date or found deficient in any manner shall not be entertained.
Last date for submission of the application form 30th October 2020.
Notification Date:- 29th September 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th October 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here