JMI Jobs 2020 for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor, candidates can apply for 40 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in JMI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 01/2020-21 released by Jamia Millia Islamia, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 01-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||Check Official Notification|
Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor:– 40 Posts
Professor:- Academic Level – 14
Associate Professor:- Academic Level – 13 A
Assistant Professor:- Academic Level – 10
Associate Professor Faculty of Dentistry:- Level – 12
Assistant Professor Faculty of Dentistry:- Level – 11
Qualification:- Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- As per JMI Rules
Selection Process:- Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Bank Draft/IPO drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Office of the Recruitment & Promotion Section, 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025 on or before 01st April 2020.
Notification Date:- 11th March 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 01st April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The period of active service spent on pursuing Research Degree i.e. for acquiring Ph.D. degree simultaneously without taking any kind of leave may be counted as teaching experience for the purpose of direct recruitment/promotion to the post of Associate Professor and above.
- Applicants for the post of Associate Professor and Professor should fill-up the Academic/Research Score Proforma (wherever applicable) as prescribed in the UGC Regulation- 2018 in Appendix II, Table-2 and send along with the application form. Each of the Academic/Research score card shall be supported by the documentary evidence, without which, no claim on account of Academic/Research score would be entertained. Applicants for the post of Assistant Professor are required to submit the Academic/Research Score Proforma, which can be downloaded from Jamia’s website http://jmi.ac.in. Applications without Academic/Research Score Proforma shall not be considered.
- Selection against temporary post/vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regularization.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinize the applications and short-listing the candidates. Call letters for interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
- Candidates must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas, mark-sheets, etc. giving reference of experience/published work with application form.
- Relaxation, if any, shall be as per the UGC guidelines and other regulatory bodies.
- Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
- Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all the teaching posts.
- The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold the Selection Committee for any or all of the post(s) without giving any reason.
- Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
- (i) The candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree after 2009 should enclose a copy of the certificate to the effect that the awarding University has awarded Ph.D. Degree as per UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009.
(ii) The Marks sheet regarding the completion of course work in Ph.D should be enclosed, if applicable.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification and in this booklet is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase /decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointment(s) accordingly.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Application received late or without necessary supporting documents, Degree/Certificates/Mark Sheets and experience certificate not Self-attested/the Head of the Department/Institutions shall be rejected summarily.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% in the marks to the Ph.D degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% in the marks at the Master/Graduate level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled (Physically & Visually Differently-abled)/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) candidates.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Candidates who have been awarded Ph.D from foreign Universities should enclose Equivalence Certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which, their candidature will not be considered and application will be rejected.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date of submission of applications form, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements on the University website: www.jmi.ac.in
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of screening/selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of interview letter/appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel without any communication made to the candidate.
- All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only at the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form. The applicants are advised to check the website of the University regularly for updates.
- Qualifications, experience, etc. will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of filled-in applications i.e. 01.04.2020. Incomplete applications or applications on plain paper will not be entertained and are liable to be rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay in case of receipt of application forms.
- The request for including any documents/information to the application form after the last date of submission of application shall not be entertained.