JNU Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 111 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts has been released on the official website at jnu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jawaharlal Nehru University can apply Online application on or before 2023-09-04.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||111|
|Educational Qualification||D.Phil, MA, Masters Degree, M.Phil, ME/ M.Tech, M.Phil, M.Sc, Ph.D|
JNU Post Details
Assistant Professor: Posts
Associate Professor: Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- Assistant Professor: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time , as the case may, be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. (ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system isfollowed). (iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
- Professor: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
- Assistant Professor: 57,700/-1,82,400/
- Associate Professor: 1,31,400/-2,17,100/-
- Professor: As Par Rules
- Assistant Professor: As Par Rules
- Associate Professor: As Par Rules
OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
SC/ ST, PWD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the shortlisted and interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online at website jnu.ac.in or before 4th september 2023
End Date for Apply: 4th September 2023