Kandla Port Trust Job Vacancies | Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notifications @ http://www.deendayalport.gov.in Get free job alert & latest recruitment notifications on Kandla Port Trust through our page. Job seekers who are waiting for the latest employment news on Kandla Port Trust, can please refer the details furnished below. This page exclusively tells about the various job vacancies in Kandla Port Trust. Also, you can find the other important details about the Kandla Port Trust recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure ect.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 apply online
Last updated: 22-06-2018 Friday
List of Expired Jobs in
|Expired Jobs link||Organization Name||Last Date|
About Kandla Port Trust
Kandla port trust also known as the Deendayal Port Trust. It is a seaport located in Kutch District of Gujarat state, western India, near the city of Gandhidham. Kandla was constructed in the years 1950s as the chief seaport serving western India, after the partition of India from Pakistan left the port of Karachi in Pakistan.
|Name of Organization||Kandla Port Trust|
Educational Wise Job Details in Kandla Port Trust/Deendayal Port Trust
All the candidates can go through the details of Kandla Port Trust.
- ITI/10th Pass – Apprentice
- Diploma – Junior Clerk
- BSc, Diploma, MSc – Nurse/ Pharmacist
- Any Graduate – Junior Engineer
- MA, MBA/PGDM – Assistant Manager Investment Facilitation Cell
- Any Post Graduate – Pilot
- MBBS, PG Diploma – Medical Officer General etc
How to Submit Kandla Port Trust Application Form
There are two methods to send the Kandla Port Trust application form i.e ONLINE/OFFLINE. So, all the interested candidates can go through the method to submit the Kandla Port Trust application form first. Here we update the simple steps to send the Kandla Port Trust application form at the official website.
- Log on to the Kandla Port Trust Official Website ————> http://www.deendayalport.gov.in.
- See the latest news and events tab on the Home Page.
- Find the relevant notification and check all the details about the recruitment like eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
- Click on the apply link and fill all the details without any mistakes.
- Submit the application form by uploading various necessary documents and all.
- Finally, print the filled application form and keep it safe until the end of recruitment process.
Deendayal Port Admit Card Download
The Deendayal Port/Kandla Port Trust Admit Card is a mandatory document to the candidates to take the written exam conducted by the Deendayal Port officials. Without having the Deendayal Port hall ticket, no one will enter into the examination hall. So, you must carry the Hall Ticket to the test centre without fail.
Results of Deendayal Port / Kandla Port Trust Recruitment
At Final, after the successful completion of the written exam, the candidates are eagerly waiting for the Deendayal Port results to view their status. Here we place the link of Deendayal Port results after the announcements.